twicer ®   02-Nov-2021 17:52

Bunker Operations | Spill – Loss Prevention Case Study


Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: the London P&I Club
Playtime: ~ 4 min
Quality: HD
Format: MP4
Video: 1920x1080 H.264 MPEG-4 AVC
Audio: AAC 44KHz x 32Kbp
Description: Loss Prevention Case Study Video : "Bunker Operations - Spill" by the London P&I Club

Screenshots

Bunker Operations_Spill Loss Prevention Case Study.mp4

Download [24 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

’Inside Ship’ video series [2020-2021, MP4]
Loss Prevention Video | Bridge Operations - A Human Approach [201x, MP4]
Can Test Training Package - North of England P&I Club [vary, PDF/MP4]
Monthly Safety Scenario (MSS) (April) - the Swedish Club [2026, PDF]
Loss Prevention Video | ECDIS - Could this happen to you? [2020, MP4]
Loss Prevention Video | Ship to Shore Communication - Who is responsible [201x, MP4]
Lessons Learnt | Serious Eye injury During maintenance of Fresh Water Steriliser [2021, MP4]
Lessons Learnt | Collision with a Fishing Vessel [2018, MP4]
Lessons Learnt | Collision When Overtaking [2019, MP4]
Loss Prevention Bulletins [full Collection] - West of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 19:19

All times are GMT + 3 Hours