CrewManager ®   20-Oct-2014 19:45
Hello to all,
I am Able Seaman,acted duties as Bosun! I can be Crane Operator.
Experience on Bulk Carrier(max DWT 24.000 tons), G/C Fleet(nearly 4 years in the sea).
I need any work! English - a very good! Minimum acceptable salary - from 850usd !
Mob: +38 095 01-832-00 / E-mail: [email protected]
_____________________
With best wishes,
Sergii Maksheiev
Attachments Able Seaman,Crane Driver,max dwt24000t,eng good.zip (69 KB, Downloaded: 108 times)
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

2nd-3rd Officer/Cargo Officer from1600usd,dry/c,container fleet,eng good‏
The Complete Chief Officer - by Captain Michael Lloyd FNI [2010, PDF]
AB,cranes-derricks experience,reefer-dry cargo fleet‏
Professional Ship Simulator v.1.0 (Early Demo Access) - SWE Systems [2026]
I am looking for a job on position as: (ETO, Electrical Engineer, Electrician)
COLOS (Computer-Loading-System) v.1.0.1 [2002]
Bulk Carrier Practice - Capt. J. Isbester [1993, PDF]
Looking for the job
Fair Wind
Able Seaman A/B,welding skills from 800usd eng good‏
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 22:39

All times are GMT + 3 Hours