vitbar192 ®   06-Feb-2020 23:26

Skizzenbuch - U-Boat Type VII C Project


Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Prince D.M.
Publisher: Kristallklar Publishing
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 511
Description: Here's what Don Prince has to say about his book:
This book - “Skizzenbuch: U-Boat Type VII C Project” is the result of over five (5) years of technical research and collaboration with: Tore Berg-Nielsen (Norway – Engineering Officer of U-995). Maciek Florek (Poland – WWII Technical Documentation Expert - Deceased in 2017), Simon J. Morris (New Zealand – Technical Artist), and Mark Hessburg (Germany - Translation Advisor).
Several years ago, I signed a publishing contract for Skizzenbuch. However, The original German mechanical and electrical schematics required a page size of 11 x 17 inches to be readable and with a total page count of 516 pages including the book covers and the index. These factors alone took Skizzenbuch out of the publishing business along with the color requirement of well over 780 photos and diagrams. I never intended Skizzenbuch to be a for-profit endeavor; I just want it to be the reference book for the WWII German Type VII C U-Boat and for the U-Boat enthusiast. I hope you enjoy all the work and efforts that we put into this book…
Don has taken the original German schematics and associated drawings and provided translations as well as color-coded overlays showing which components are utilized for a given operation like diving and surfacing.

Contents

No content.

Screenshots

Prince D.M. Skizzenbuch - U-Boat Type VII C Project, 2019.pdf

Download [14 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

UK P&I - How to safely load - stow - secure and discharge heavy lifts & project cargo - UK P&I [2xxx...
German U-Boat Bunkers (Schiffer Military/Aviation History) - Schmeelke Karl-Heinz [1999, PDF]
Project cargo matters - UK P&I Club [201X, PDF]
Oil and Gas, Technology and Humans: Assessing the Human Factors of Technological Change - Eirik Albr...
Kriegsmarine Scharnhorst - Steve Wiper [2011, PDF]
The iSAT Project - Mechanical properties and designs - Llewellyn G. [2012, PDF]
Standard for Stowage and Securing of Project Cargo - Piter van den Berg [2009, PDF]
Offshore Construction: Law and Practice - STUART BEADNALL AND SIMON MOORE [2022, PDF]
Boats of Currituck - An Analysis of Six Watercraft from the Whalehead Preservation Trust Collection ...
Inside the Britannic - Uncovering the wreck of the Titanic’s sister ship - Mills S. [2025, PDF/EPUB]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 23:54

All times are GMT + 3 Hours