AstronautaP ®   12-May-2026 00:25
Hello everyone.
I am a Brazilian Nautical Science student and here, to be a deck officer, we must go through a 3-year graduation program before we are officially promoted to deck cadets.
I am also an AI enthusiast, and my undergrad thesis is going to be about using AI on the bridge to help the OOW during their watches. I am collecting some data related to how those at the bridge deal with all these modern instruments that we have nowadays, like AIS, ECDIS, and ARPA. I've sent my form to Brazilian mariners, but I would also like to have some data from across the world.
I would appreciate it a lot if you could fill out my form:
https://forms.gle/pXzbBgR8VXRwQPgc7
No personal data is collected, just the email to avoid duplicate responses (and the email won't be published), and it takes no more than 1 minute to answer all the questions. Thank you all!
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

The Mariner’s Guide to Marine Communications - Ian Waug [2001, PDF]
The Mariner’s Guide to Marine Communications - lan Waugh [2001, PDF]
Manual Of Oil Tanker Operations - Dr. Raymond Solly [2011, PDF]
Orals Preparation for Deck Officers Examination [201x, MP4]
Navigational Instruments - JCA [20XX, AVI]
looking for books :(
Nautical Academy 01-53 [2019-2024, MP4]
Marine Online - Voyage Planning By The Navigating Officer [2018, MP4]
Sainath notes on bridge equipments - Sainath Gontina [2024, PDF]
Mariners Guide to Marine Communications - Ian Waugh [2001, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 03:47

All times are GMT + 3 Hours